Thursday, January 31, 2013

Love My Animoto!

I have to admit I had so much fun creating my animoto.  This week I administered a district writing prompt with my third graders on Pablo Picasso.  For the past few weeks we have been reading a variety of biographies and Picasso happen to be one of them.  I decided to create a review on the life of Pablo to assist my students with thier writing.  They loved it!  and I have to say I think it really helped.  I noticed the students included some of the vocabulary used in the text and mentioned the various painting styles that was present in the video and mentioned in the book.  I will definitely continue to use animoto to help my students!

3 comments:

  1. Nice job! Your students will learn from this presentation, especially if you play it through twice, pausing for discussion at specific points the second time through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Lucy! I like how you described how Pablo Picasso was feeing while creating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to use this to help brainstorm and organize ideas for writing. That could really help some of the struggling writers who have such a hard time getting started with their writing.

    ReplyDelete